Monday, March 3, 2008

I love reading Cheri's blogs and viewing pictures of her family. It makes me feel like she is much closer than California. With some encouragement from her and from Siovhan, I have decided to create our own blog spot. We aren't as cute as a four and two year old, but we do have some funny moments.

This morning at family prayer, I reminded the children to remember to take their school work and band instrument to school with them. Mikaela said, as all from Massachusetts say, "I'm all set." Braden informed me that he needed his clarinet and would be taking it with him. At 8:25, I received a phone call from Mikaela, "Mom, I forgot two things at home that I need by 8:30. Can you hurry?" I was in running clothes and all sweaty. "Sure. No problem." On my way back from Woodland a text message rang in on my cell phone. "Mom, I forgot my clarinet. I will be in the band room until 9:30ish, could you bring it to me?" What would children do without mothers?

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to keep up with your awesome family. And I love the "I'm all set." I sure miss that out here!!

Welcome to blog-land!

GrammyMyrna said...

I really enjoyed your blog! Dad and I liked the stories you had posted and were also happy to see that you can still exercise after your illness. Congratulations to Braden (and to Melanie, who helped) on a great project on the way to Eagle. I hope this will catch on with the family. We will still like to have a monthly post from all of you for our newsletter. By the way, that is due now. Love, Mom