I can't believe that it has been so long since my last posting! I thought it had only been a few days--but it has been a week and a half!
Tonight, Braden is attending another Prom. He was invited to the Milford High School's Senior Prom with A.J. Bruce. He has been friends with the young lady for many years. He met her in Middle School, when he played Tevye, in The Fiddler on the Roof and she was the Fiddler. He thought she was the right person for the part, because she was Jewish. Together they have been in Band, Orchestra, Choir and several school productions.
Next week, Braden is going with Leslie Mello, from the Fall River Branch to the Fall River Senior Prom. I am surprised by all the prom dates that Braden has been asked to attend. It makes me happy that he treats the young women well, and that they would ask him to their proms.
What a beautiful day for outside pictures. With all the money I spent on the tux, Braden is going to pose for me, so that I can take a lot of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment