The running bug has bitten two of my four children. They have asked me to run with them in the mornings before school. Ben signed up for the Cross-country Running Team. He has all summer to learn how to run long distances. Mikaela, not to be outdone by Ben, has asked to run in the morning as well. I go out with Ben, then come home and go out with Mikaela. It makes for a good morning. My eyes were really tired this morning and 45 degrees Fahrenheit didn't really feel comforting to me at 6:00 am. It was a great temperature though for the second part of the run. I hope the children can keep with the program. It will help them so much. I hope that I can keep motivating them. Mikaela said it made her feel better at school to run in the morning. I can see that. It helps with the circulation of the blood, so you feel more alert.
I have a program that monitors what is typed and viewed on the computer. Sometimes, I forget it is on and while I am blogging, it blocks the words that I type from being entered into the text of the blog. If there are gaps, it is usually due to Cybersitter. I will catch them sometimes as I proofread the text, but not always. I guess it could make for a type of "Mad-Libs" reading--just insert whatever word you would like to fit your mood. The above paragraph would have been interesting without the word "blood."
Howard is working way to much as usual. He came home near dark last night and then helped me in the yard with a project we started. It was way to dark to finish. I hope we can get it done before the beginning of June.
No comments:
Post a Comment