Tuesday, August 26, 2008











































The summer went by too quickly for me. Today is the first day of school here in our district. I can't believe that the time has flown by. Time once again to line up the backpacks, make sure that the lunch money and homework are packed, music instruments and music are in hand and that every one knows what day it is. Managerial duties do factor in!

7 comments:

JK Waite said...

So who's lucky enough to carry two backpacks? Or is one in remembrance of a certain news producer in Eugene? ;-) Reminds me of the phrase, "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" (I always thought the Jabberwocky poem would come in handy at some poiny in life!) Wish we lived closer!

JK Waite said...

i mean "point" ...

Cheri said...

Wow, they look so mature and grown up! I hope you get a week or two before seminary kicks in...

You have a great family. Good luck to all of them in their new school year.

The Howard Bolton Family said...

The fourth back pack is Howard's. He forgets things still....

siovhan said...

Mikaela looks great!!! (not that the boys don't....) Her hair looks good and her outfit is super cute.

My first day of work consisted of a skirt (bad idea). Today I'm in jeans and my new Down-East shirt and I pulled out my rockin' brown suede boots. :)

Garrison Propaganda said...

now what to do in all that free time!? i was wondering why you had so many backpacks, but youve already cleared that up.

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Can I say, Free Time = Early Morning Seminary preparation, and I will be assisting some elderly dementia patients feel more comfortable in our world for a few hours a morning, a few days a week.