We were looking through photos last night from my children's past. It was fun to see pictures taken in places that we have lived and with every photo, there is a fond memory. Photos with extended family in Utah. Photos in Omaha. Photos in St. Louis/St.Peters. Every picture has a story. Every story has a different memory for each person involved. How precious are the memories: baby blessings, birthdays, baptisms, scout courts of honor, stampedes, Church history, USA History, Canadian history, English history, graduations, funerals, moves, tears, stitches, chicken pox. I have decided that our computer needs a better scanner so that I can scan and upload pictures on to CDs for the children. I am sure that in a few years, technology will be so much better,that the children will think, "Wow. A CD of pictures, that is so old tech--what was Mom thinking?" I love looking at my children's photos. They have had some really fun things happen in their lives.
Here are a few photos from our lives. Yes, the photo of the boy on the beach is Howard. We always laugh at the dark spot on the front of the swimsuit. Beach babe....

5 comments:
i love looking at old pictures too. i do hate how quickly technology updates itself. as soon as youve shelled out money for the latest and greatest its outdated in two years! ugh!!!
my you were quite the frilly, lacey bride! the beach picture is cute, and its funny you mentioned the darker streak on the front of the trunks. :)
our friends names are john and susan rich. theyre in the ward now. are you in the ward or branch?
bahahahahahahahahahah. i love my family. LOVE.
Yes, the eighties-style, nothing quite like the fashion stylings of that time period. Traditional? Bah. My mom loved this dress and I could afford it!
We are in the Franklin 1st Ward, as opposed to the Franklin 2nd Branch. It makes it seem like there is more than one Branch. I know who the Richs are, but they don't know me very well. I have been substituting in Nursery most of the past five months.
thats crazy that you two are in the same ward. well, i guess ill get to see you sooner than later as anthony wants to go visit them this fall. (but, i guess it depends on how long wed be there for).
I love that picture of Howard :) hahahahaha! Such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment