Adrienne, I uploaded some more photos. These were taken recently. Some are from around my yard.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
After having served in the Young Women organization for almost seven years, when I was released, I felt like I had WAY too much time on my hands to use productively. I looked for ways to fill my days up with good things. I studied for Seminary, I did crafts, I tried to get my yard looking good (which I never did) and I tried to make sure that I helped out whenever there was a need in our ward. This year, I find myself trying to find more minutes in a day to do all the things that NEED to get taken care of, forget all the other fillers. I find that while I am running, my brain is running is as well. I am thinking of all the things that I need to do. I am making mental lists and I find that am seem more tired than if I were just to focus on the running. I go to bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. That has very rarely happened in my life. I used to lay awake and converse with the Lord, then review the Articles of Faith forward and backward, like L. Tom Perry. Now, I start with Article of Faith #1 and make it maybe to #3. I feel bad that is as far as I get, but I am glad that I am not having trouble sleeping.
Adrienne, I uploaded some more photos. These were taken recently. Some are from around my yard.

Adrienne, I uploaded some more photos. These were taken recently. Some are from around my yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful fall pictures. That's one thing I defnintely miss about New England. Luckily there are changing trees here--not quite the same but I love the change.
Post a Comment