Last night what was left of our small family, gathered around the computer to Skype to Braden, who was at my sister, AnnMarie's house. He was surrounded by members of his extended family and friends while he opened his mission call. He is going to go the country of Nicaragua, the Managua mission. He is reporting to the MTC in Provo on the 26th of May. We have so much to do. It is so warm there, that they are only supposed to take one suit. I have so many questions. I can't wait to receive a copy of the papers that he was sent.
I was so nervous and anxious last night, I felt like I was going to have a heart failure. I thought I would be more emotional than I was. I can't believe I didn't cry. I think knowing that he had the call in hand for about seven hours, helped to diminish the tears. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that Braden has a testimony of Christ and wants to share his testimony to help change other people's lives. Look out world, here comes Braden!
.svg.png)

5 comments:
whohoo congratulations mother of a future missionary!
OH, that's awesome! He's going to be great! No tears? What?
He's such a cute boy. I guess he's probably considered a man now! I love that picture of when he was little.
So wonderful about his call, and so excited for him too! He will be an awesome missionary and the people of Nicaragua (sp?) will be so lucky to have him.
Congrats Mel! That is so awesome!
Congratulations to all!
Post a Comment