
Siovhan turned 24 on the 2nd! Happy Birthday to the oldest of my little ones. Wow! I can't believe that she is almost as old as a quarter of a century. She has always been one of the best parts of my life. When she was younger, she loved to wake up. I used to call her "Sunshine Girl" because she always brought a light with her where ever she went. I love you Siovhan!
Benjamin went to his first prom. He decided against going to his Junior Prom...he had other plans, but they never ended up working out for him. The young woman that asked him, Andrea Smith, was a Senior in High School...she has since graduated. They went with a large group. The group rented a trolley, which took them about thirty miles, through the back-roads of Massachusetts, to the place where they held the Sr. Prom, in Worcester.
Andrea and Ben
Part of the group. It would keep enlarging over the next half hour.
The Trolley

1 comment:
It might just be the glasses, but has anyone ever told Ben he looks a little like Drew Carey?
Post a Comment