Conversation Starters that Moms can do without:
"I drew you a picture," your child says with a crayon, marker, or pencil in hand, pointing to your living room or bedroom wall.
"Remember how you really liked that (insert cherished memento)...?"
"I can't find it! Where did YOU put it? It was just here last night!"
"Why can't I go...?"
"Mom, come look at this...."
"I just threw up on the carpet...."
"It's official--all of my friends have their own car. I am the only one without my own vehicle...."
"He started it!"
"Why can't I take the cell phone to school? All my friends have their own phones?" (Conversation with your ten year old child.)
"Mom, I need money for (insert un-needed item here)...."
"Here's that report card you asked for last week...."
"What do YOU classify as 'hard-rock'?"
"I thought I had turned in all my homework...."
"Can you take me to the Mall?"
"Mom, can you bring ______ to school? I need it in five minutes."
"There aren't any left. I kind of ate them all."
"What do you mean turn it down? I can barely hear it...."
No comments:
Post a Comment