Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Braden's 17th birthday today. He doesn't know it, but I am picking him up early from school today. I am going to take Braden and Ben to the movie theater, so they can view a new movie. They only have just over a year together. It is amazing how fast the past five years have gone. It sounds so cliche-ish, but holds a firm truth for me. When the children were young, it seemed like the years were d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g on, alas, it wasn't so. I have enjoyed getting to know their minds, yet, I am not always appreciative of their opinions clashing with mine.
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, BRADEN!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Braden! I remember when we just barely knew you, and you turned 14 shortly thereafter. I remember you telling me how EXCITED you were to go to the dances. Boy, times flies.

I hope it's a great one! Enjoy your last year at home (seriously)!