Morning time. Seminary time. The opportunity for renewal of the Spirit. I really enjoy getting close to the Lord so early in the morning. I hope the students have that same feeling. I think they would much rather getting close to their pillows, but you know, priorities mean everything.
Last night I attended Braden's chorus concert. Milford High School Choral Ensemble and Milford High School Orchestra performed a piece that was written by Franz Schubert. It was so beautiful! The High School Chorus has some amazing talent. I love the way that music makes me feel. Having the opportunity to attend the concert and have it be such a religious piece, coincided with the fact that we have been studying Psalms in Seminary. It was great to be able to apply the principles that we learned about music and feeling to the concert last night.
So much to do today, so little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment