Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When Mikaela and I arrived home from violin lessons, I saw Benjamin in the Family Room on the couch. I was talking with him. He looked awake from my angle, but he wasn't. I thought his pose looked like a pondering philosopher. He is embarrassed by the pink blanket, but I think it adds to his charm.

The other picture is of Mikaela at the orchestra concert. Mikaela is just to Miss Pizziferri's left. She is usually the concert master, but changed seats for this event, so the other young lady could have a turn. I would have taken a picture of Braden, but he was hidden by all the stringed instruments and was hanging out on the last row.

1 comment:

siovhan said...

BEN. HAHAHAHAHAH. classic. i love the hello kitty blanket. man, i miss my brother. he's quite the funny man. plus....he's like me and would prefer to sleep on the couch.