Friday, June 13, 2008

Last day of High School for the boys! One more morning of school for Mikaela on Monday. Wow! Last August, with all the health problems that seemed looming before me, I wondered if I would be happy for this moment. I am. I wish that the children wouldn't have grow so quickly, I am still grateful that they are progressing in such good ways. I want them to do good things this summer, but they just want to hang out with their friends. Maybe a compromise: they can learn good things to do, make some goals, then we will let them play with whomever is still around and not visiting Utah.

Yesterday, after a little disagreement with Ben, I told him that he was a very aggravating teenage boy. I don't think he realized how frustrated I was with him, and in a typical teenage boy way said, "Yeah, and your point is?" I must be doing something right. He is becoming his father.


2 comments:

Myrna said...

Guess what just showed up on a search for items about Nephi? Your blog! Wow. Love, M

Myrna said...

Guess what just showed up on a search for items about Nephi? Your blog! Wow. Love, M