Wednesday, June 18, 2008

School is out. Then Celtics won the series. What a great Summer we are shaping up for!

I am babysitting two small children 24/7 for the whole week. My children have been a great help with the baby and the four year old. It is amazing how much I miss my sleep when I don't get what I think I need. I keep thinking about all those grandmas out there who are raising their grandchildren. How do they do it without sleeping? I wanted to watch the entire Celtics game. I forgot that a six month old won't conform to your sleeping pattern, you have to conform to its sleeping pattern. I wasn't really awake at six a.m. this morning when the call for feeding came. Hats off to all those new mothers out there!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Whose kids are these? And why do you have them the entire week? How hard!! I can't imagine a 6-month old, especially one who is not my own! Good luck to all of you.