Friday, July 25, 2008
Life brings all kinds of changes. The night before I flew out to Utah, Siovhan's soon to be boss, called her to tell her that the news station didn't have time to wait for Siovhan to graduate from BYU. se could either come down this week and start working, or probably not at all. Siovhan informed her that she is mere weeks from graduation and that she wants to finish her education, what is the point of spending four years studying to walk away from it all three weeks before the end? It has been so frustrating for all of us to see what Siovhan is going through, but in a way it has been a real learning experience. I have learned a lot about myself, as well as learning more about my daughter. It has been a rough 36 hours for her. She is making demo DVDs and sending out more resumes. I am sure that something will come up. KTNV will let Siovhan know on Monday whether they are accepting her or if they are going to try to find someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment