

It has taken Howard almost two weeks to choose a new vehicle to replace the totaled Volvo. I saw one at the dealership yesterday when I was having the Sienna's brakes worked on. I called him and told him about it. He arranged to test drive it after work. He liked it so much he bought it at 9:00 pm on Friday night. In Massachusetts, if you are trading in a car, you can transfer the plates to the new vehicle and drive it home that day, pending credit approval. If you are buying new, you have to wait for the Registry of Motor Vehicles and your insurance company to be open to make sure that you can buy new plates and that you will be insured. Because it is the Labor Day Holiday weekend, it will take us until Tuesday to pick up the car. Howard will be working when it becomes available, so...yes, I get to drive it home.
Last night I dreamed that when we got the new Highlander home, Howard couldn't get it to fit in the garage, so he bought a new house. Hmmmm...sounds like I have attachment issues.
5 comments:
nice wheels!
Yeah! I love new cars! Ask Howard if he remembers what happened to my car last time he visited us in Omaha??????
lovely upgrade! ohhh a dream about a new house? could this be forshadowing an actual move?!?! :)
Okay it really is a small world. Who would of thought that you would know Warren. He and my mom are VERY happy, maybe too happy. It's actually quite sickening sometimes. It's been a huge change, but he loves my kiddos and they love him so thats good.
covet.
yes.
Post a Comment