Thursday, September 4, 2008

The car salesman that I talked to on Tuesday, showed up with Howard's car late Tuesday evening. He had made the business office push our work through, so that he could surprise me with the car. He drove it into the driveway and rang the doorbell. I was so surprised that he had been so good. I think he could tell I was frustrated with the whole process that afternoon. He wasn't even our salesperson. He explained to me the finer details of the car and handed me the warranty manuals, the owner's manual and then showed me how to use the remote car starter. (Yes, Howard is spoiled--no longer will he have to send Braden out to start the car after Early Morning Seminary, and three feet of snow on the ground!) It was so awesome. The car drives beautifully. It was so late, but Mikaela and I wanted to drive it, so we drove it to the grocery store, 2 miles up the road, and bought milk and fruit for the next day. I know, we would have gone for ice cream, but I imagined Howard wouldn't have been too pleased with that.

Yeah for us!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

So jealous, a remote starter!! Don't let the kids drive it! :)

Garrison Propaganda said...

well this car man sounds abnormally nice, helpful, and RARE! yeah for a new car!