Monday, November 10, 2008

Favorite quote of the weekend:

When asked what brings her joy, my friend Heather Allen told a group of Relief Society sisters:

"What gives me joy, is when my children get along...both times it has happened has brought me great joy."

5 comments:

JK Waite said...

hahahaha. why is it that the truth is always the funniest?!

Adrienne said...

A friend of mine recently had twins, bringing their numbers to 5 children under the age of 5. A few weeks ago her mother came to visit and when Jan introduced her in Relief Society, she said, "This is my mom. She's come to help the Andersons love each other again."

Myrna said...

Both times? Wow! I waited until my kids all grew up and left home. Then I found out that they actually loved each other quite a lot.

JK Waite said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

hilarious, but so easy to relate to.