


Howard recently returned from a quick trip to see Siovhan. They took some time to take in the sights around the Oregon coast. Siovhan says that they "Lewis and Clark-ed" the coast line. They had a lot of fun. Siovhan did call to ask me how I deal with Howard's snoring. Hmmm...tough one. I actually wake up when he stops snoring, because it is too quiet. After 25 years of listening to him snore, I think I have become used to it.
Siovhan has more pictures. If you have access to her Facebook account, you can check out the candid shots she took of Howard. They are quite humorous! I love that girl. I think she inherited my great sense of humor!
1 comment:
that is a heinous double chin.
evidence that i need to start working out more. dang.
but my dad does take some good shots.
AND just for everyone, he snores DANG LOUD. i used earplugs most of the week.
Post a Comment