While playing trivia with the "old folks" yesterday, I had to ask them to tell me five flavors of Jell-o that didn't last long. I had heard of one, but the other four were a mystery. When I reminded the folks what the flavors were, there was a lot of laughter and a lot of, "Eww, that sounds awful." You tell me what you think. Should Jell-o have even attempted to make these flavors?
Apple
Coffee
Chocolate
Cola
Celery
7 comments:
Gross!!! Even mormon's couldn't do anything to make those flavors work! Apple maybe.....
Glad Howard and Siovhan had a fun time together. Funny the things you get used to over time!
Definitely celery. Then the green jello with shredded carrots would make much more sense... :)
like bernie botts. i think they should have made grass flavored jello.
im down with the apple, anthony would probably go for the cola, but the other three sound nasty!!!
cola would be gross.
coffee would be grosser.
apple could be really good.
(green apple would be better).
celery....for all the mormons.
and chocolate would be nasty--that should be left to pudding.
I remember that Jell-O did make the celery flavor and I tried it. I thought it would be good in a salad. It wasn't. The flavor didn't last long and was quickly booted from store shelves. I wonder what marketing and taste-testing crews passed on it in the first place.
I didn't try the coffee (for obvious reasons) the cola nor the chocolate, though they did make those flavors. I do think green apple would be good. I wonder why they haven't done that one. Or have they and I just didn't know?
Maybe apple, but celery?!!! chocolate? I mean, I like chocolate, but not when it's clear.
Post a Comment