Friday, March 6, 2009

I don't feel like it is Friday. We had another snow day on Monday, with 9 inches of snow. Yesterday was sunny and a warm 22 degrees Fahrenheit. Today it is supposed to be in the 40's. Tomorrow is supposed to be 60+. I can't wait.

Braden turns 18 tomorrow. I now have such a mixed bag of ages: soon to be 23, 18, soon to be 16 and 11. I don't know why I feel so surprised by it all. I gave birth to them, I was there while they were growing up, so I should know how old they are. Yet, their ages still astound me.





6 comments:

Adrienne said...

ha! and I feel that way about Natalie, who's only going to be 3. I can't even imagine how amazing it will be to watch her grow up to be 18!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Braden!

Garrison Propaganda said...

that is a mix of ages. well i recognize the boy in the first picture, but not the second. happy birthday!

Julie said...

that is the little Braden I totally remember. I loved that little boy. Now he is all grown up and I don't even know him. How sad. :(

Amy Trauntvein said...

What a cute baby picture of Braden! He was the funnest baby! I remember Todd and I coming to visit you guys in Omaha in '92. He was so cute and so happy! He's always had the greatest personality! Tell him Happy Birthday, we just love him!

Jamie said...

Braden is 18, oh dear. What is the world coming to. Everyone is growing up. Its a good thing though if he ends up in this part of the country then we'll be able to see him.