Saturday, March 29, 2008

It was Braden's Junior Prom last night. I can't find where he put his camera. I will post his pictures when I get the flash card.

Braden asked Mia Hansen to attend the prom with him. She wore a beautiful red dress, he wore a pin-striped tux. They looked so nice together. It is nice to have wonderful young ladies in our area. Mia is such a fun, kind person--with an infectious laugh!

The Prom was at Christina's in Foxboro. We went to the Hansen's house for pictures, then Braden drove Mia (in the Toyota van) to the Prom. After attending the Prom, they went to Mia's, where Mia changed into casual clothing and got her family's car, then they came here for a "Post-Prom-Party." They watched the movie, "Enchanted" with Ben and Mitchell Harvey. It was funny. Then Mia dashed off, to be home by her curfew, and we all went to bed. Reminds me of a quote, "Fun was had by all."

1 comment:

Cheri said...

You have a Toyota van? How fun for Mia to go to prom with a Junior in H.S. And good for Braden for asking her.