Friday, September 26, 2008






HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWARD!


It has been a wonderful to celebrate 25 birthdays with you. You are the most wonderful, challenging, humorous thing that has ever happened to me.

I tried to find pictures of just you, but, being a twin, there is always someone sharing that photograph with you.

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Englishman that I have had the pleasure of knowing. Oh, and Happy Birthday to the third most wonderful Englishman, Andrew. Yes, Andrew was the first born of the twins and earns the third place status, because Howard and Ken (Father Bolton) beat him out. Sorry, Andrew.





6 comments:

Jamie said...

Nice pictures. That last one reminds me of Helaman Halls at BYU. I have a similar picture at Chipman Hall

JK Waite said...

happy birthday, Howard! Don't worry, you're still better looking than Michael Jackson! haha! have a great day!

The Howard Bolton Family said...

It is a picture of Chipman at Helaman Halls. That year it was a guy's dorm! Funny that you could recognize it. His dad had asked for a photo and Howard had some girl, not me, take the picture. It was before I liked him. :0

Rick & Diana said...

I love the baby pictures with the sweet sweaters and tiny Peter Rabbits on the front. I also like how one twin has no hair and one has a ton. :)

Garrison Propaganda said...

yeah for birthdays! hope you celebrated in style and had yummy, yummy dessert! i loved all the blast from the past pictures. i never knew howard was a twin until you mentioned it a while back. such cute pictures!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Howard! We miss you guys!!! Love the old pictures!