Two Words: SNOW DAY. Finally a day of snow not involving the Sabbath Day. The children would much rather go to church than go to school. Snow Days--I LOVE the sleeping in, the day away from hassles of the world and driving. Hopefully we won't get the ice storms that knock out the power. I want to catch up on all the housecleaning and play games with the children and read my books. Yay for Ben! He had to stay up late to work on a Spanish Language Project. Now he can sleep.
6 comments:
uh....YEAH!!!
ahh, very jealous. i'd love a snow day about now (minus the snow).
Amy's on her third day, as you probably are aware. I think after that long I might go crazy, but at the same time, I do love the being able to take it easy and just "enjoy" my kids (you know, until they start NOT enjoying each other nor me). Did you get today, too? (Thursday)
I just want a little snow!
eekkkss you guys keep getting slammed! we got a snow day too. it is nice it finally fell in the middle of the week for you instead of sunday though! im sure your kids loved sleeping in (especially after working so hard on homework the night before). nothings better for a high school student to have a snow day with no worries!
Would some one please explain to me why we, who live in the Rockies, see so much snow and hardly ever get a snow day? Do they think we keep sled dogs in the back yard?
Post a Comment